Sunday, 21 April 2013

Me Driving in Canada (Video)

New experience, driving there, driving in Weyburn, SK, Canada, left driver system... :)
The International Driving License cost me RM 150 and the expired period is 1 year, you can have it at Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ). 
My bos said that when driving if the speed limit is 100km/h you can go 110 without been ticket and at 4-junction, if we stop first we can go first...
Sorry for the bad English..bad words..I really don't mean it..Peace~
check out my video driving there 


Joelle Perras said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright (c) 2010 En. Rasional. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes, Gifts for GirlFriend And Skull Belt Buckles.