Sunday 31 March 2013

Arrived At Canada

Allhamdullilah..

It was a hectic day..2 days on flight, feels jet leg maybe,
able to go sight seeing at Amsterdam..so nice...
now arrive at Help International, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
it was tiring but fun..

Now, I would like to express my thanks to my beloved mother,siblings and family...
Also to Dr ridzwan for helping us and Mr Rodney that are very kind to us and accepting us for this internship,
Also wanna express my thanks to my hometown (Segamat) MP, Datuk Seri Dr. S. Subramaniam for supporting me financially...
I also wanna thanks my mentor, Datuk Baharum Mohamed (Sekijang MP) for teaching me many things in life and help me by signing my work reference letter

Thanks to all, may ALLAH bless all... 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright (c) 2010 En. Rasional. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes, Gifts for GirlFriend And Skull Belt Buckles.